To help raise awareness about the consequences of unsafe injection practices and to remind healthcare providers about the basics of injection safety, the Safe Injection Practices Coalition (SIPC) has created the following posters and brochures for use in provider's offices, in patient rooms, and work areas.
Click here to order free copies of these materials from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Specific Materials for Safe Use of Insulin Pens – for Clinicians and Patients:
Injection Safety Materials for Clinicians:
- About the One & Only Campaign
- Single-Dose and Multi-Dose Vial Infographic
- Rx for Safe Injections Poster
- It's Elementary Poster
- Healthcare Provider Brochure
- One & Only Campaign Logo Poster (Providers)
- Injection Safety Guidelines Pocket Card
- FAQs Regarding Safe Practices for Medical Injections
- Dangerous Misperceptions (Injection Safety Myths & Truths)
- Injection Safety Checklist
- Injection Safety Infographic
- Key Standards for Pain Clinics Poster
- Injection Safety Reminders for Oncology Providers
- Drug Diversion Flyer
Injection Safety Materials for Patients:
Click here to access translated print materials.